Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thankful

I am thankful for everyone in my 7th period English class, but since I have to be more specific, there is one person I have in mind. Ivy Ip. I met her this year in English for the first time. She has a loud personality - but in the good way, not the obnoxious way. She always seems happy when she walks into the class, and it kinda rubs off on everyone else. English class is more bearable because of some of the funny things she says. Ivy is an easy person to get along with, and she has a really cool wardrobe too. She is one of the people I am thankful for in my English class.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Thank you so so so much this means so much to me! I know we don't talk much so we should def talk more :)) I totally did not expect this :') I am thankful for you too! Check my post ;) hahah but forreal hmu!!

    ReplyDelete